Daca vrei sa fii colegul meu la EA, te rog sa ma anunti:
Project Manager (Automation Team)
Main Purpose of the Role
Manages a team responsible for the creation and execution of automated test plans to ensure software products efficiently meet design specifications and EA’s quality standards. The ideal candidate will have experience in game testing, project and resource management, test automation, process and tool development.
The main responsibilities for this role are defined as follows:
– Manages the creation and execution of automated test scripts and test cases from specifications
– Establishes deadlines and prioritizes work assignments and assigns projects based on available resources to ensure automated testing is completed on schedule and within budget
– Oversees local tool implementation
– Manages a team of Automation Specialists and Analysts
– Responsible for defining, rolling out, supervising and reporting on test automation processes.
– Anticipates problems and future technical needs and takes necessary steps to address issues. Performs analysis, risk management and documents justification for new initiatives
– develop standards, KPIs, procedures, training manuals and other documentation for projects or internal use
– Participate in developing and maintaining good working relationships with the QA teams, QE and development teams in product development, project management and Automation deliverables.
– Reviews automation testing processes to improve product quality.
– Responsibility for the QA Automation team’s performance
Skills, Experience, Knowledge
- Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Experience in managing teams of various skillsets
- Strong planning and organizational skills, with an attention to detail
- Responsive, results-oriented nature with high energy level;
- Very strong written and spoken communication skills;
- Analytical, flexible, team-oriented, have good interpersonal and follow up skills with strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task;
- Technical proficiencies in Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Project);
- Technical knowledge of gaming platforms (iOS, Android , PS, Xbox)
- Tenacity, willingness to succeed and commitment to the QA vision;
- Game industry experience;
- At least 2 years of experience in managing QA teams
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly (initiative and drive)
- Ability to organize activities and lead others in accomplishing project goals and objectives.
- Deep understanding of automated testing concepts, processes and tools (TestArchitect, T-Plan, Calabash etc)