- O sa le las cu descrierea din Engleza -dar mergeti pe mina mea…
- LH Top 10: Free Windows Downloads – Lifehacker
- Computers make us more productive. Yeah, right. Lifehacker
recommends the software downloads and web sites that actually save
time. Don’t live to geek; geek to live.
- PC World – The 50 Best Tech Products of All Time
- From breakthrough hardware to time-honored software, we salute
those amazing products that changed technology–and our lives–forever.
in .NET: Decouple Components by Injecting Custom Services into Your
Object’s Interception Chain — MSDN Magazine, March 2003
- The .NET Framework can use contexts as an object’s execution
scope and intercept calls going to and from the object, similar to the
way COM+ provides component services. What is new with this mechanism
is that the runtime allows developers to take part in the interception
chain and add powerful services, thus extending existing component
services. This in turn decouples the business logic from the system
plumbing and simplifies long-term maintenance. Presently, .NET contexts
and interception are undocumented aspects of .NET. This article
presents the underlying interception architecture and message
processing, explains custom context attributes, and walks through a
custom interception-based component service.
- AOP: Aspect-Oriented Programming Enables Better Code Encapsulation and Reuse — MSDN Magazine, March 2002
- Aspect-oriented Programming (AOP), a paradigm invented at
Xerox PARC in the 1990s, lets the developer better separate tasks that
should not be inextricably tangled, such as mathematical operations and
exception handling. The AOP approach has a number of benefits. First,
it improves performance because the operations are more succinct.
Second, it allows programmers to spend less time rewriting the same
code. Overall, AOP enables better encapsulation of distinct procedures
and promotes future interoperation.
- ScottGu’s Blog : Tip/Trick: Url Rewriting with ASP.NET
- People often ask me for guidance on how they can dynamically
“re-write” URLs and/or have the ability to publish cleaner URL
end-points within their ASP.NET web applications. This blog post
summarizes a few approaches you can take to cleanly map or rewrite
- ExcelPackage: Office Open XML Format file creation
- ExcelPackage provides server-side generation of Excel 2007
It is a set of classes and wrappers around the .NET 3.0
System.IO.Packaging API and the new Office Open XML file format. It
extracts away the complexity of dealing with the individual XML
components making it real easy to create sophisticated spreadsheets on
- 100% Reflective Class Diagram Creation Tool – The Code Project – C# Programming
- 100% Reflective Class Diagram Creation Tool
- The Old New Thing : Try to avoid having BOOL function parameters
- What does FALSE mean here again?
- Coding4Fun : Creating an ASP.NET Hangman Control
- In this post, Stephen Walther shows you how to create an
ASP.NET Hangman control. This control contains embedded images, sounds,
Required: Less than 1 hour Cost: Free Software: Visual
- 15 Seconds : Managing the Risks When Outsourcing Offshore
- In recent years, increasing numbers of businesses have chosen
to outsource their development overseas. While outsourcing can increase
productivity and efficiency while lowering operating costs, it brings
with it some inherent risks. This article discusses five major risks of
outsourcing as well as methods of mitigating these risks.
- Download Visual Studio .NET 2003 Posters
- Tip/Trick: Enabling SSL on IIS 7.0 Using Self-Signed Certificates: ASP Alliance
- In this article, Scott demonstrates how to enable Secured Sockets Layer (SSL) on IIS 7.0 using self signed certificates.
- The Art of Project Management: How to Make Things Happen
- Google AJAX Feed API – Sign Up
- How To Choose CD/DVD Archival Media » Ad Terras Per Aspera
- Ad Terras Per Aspera: Transmissions from the Little Blue Marble
- Junfeng Zhang’s Windows Programming Notes : AppDomain and Shadow Copy
- .Net Framework has a feature called Shadow Copy . When shadow
copy is enabled on an appdomain, assemblies loaded in that appdomain
will be copied to a shadow copy cache directory, and will be used from
- Organization Chart Generator – The Code Project – C# Libraries
- An article on the development of an Organization Chart generator.
- www.lumisoft.ee – /lswww/download/downloads/
- Lazycoder » Blog Archive » How to protect yourself in Bubble 2.0